***Box Tops For Education***
Box Tops for Eduation!
The Box Tops for Education program has changed quite a bit over the last year. Now, instead of clipping the Box Top from the package and sending it in to the school, you will scan your receipt and submit digitally.
Some packaging will still have the traditional Box Top to clip and send in to the school. Please continue to send in to the school and we will continue to submit until clipped Box Tops have phased out completely.
Due to the change in the program, we are unable to continue the classroom contests at this time. We will monitor changes and resume the contests if we are able to in the future.
Thank you for all of your support!
COLLECTING BOX TOPS!!!
Collecting box tops is an easy way to help our school earn money.
Here's how it works:
1. You collect box tops at home.
2. You turn them in to your classroom's box top collection box.
3. The PTO box tops coordinator collects them from each classroom.
4. The box tops are reviewed, put into bags of 50, and sent to Box Tops for Education.
5. E-boxtops are submitted online.
6. The BFE committee reviews (and recounts) the submission.
7. The PTO coordinator receives acknowledgement of the submission, and summary of money earned.
How you can help the PTO box tops coordinator:
1. Be sure that box tops have NOT expired!!! Each box top contains an expiration date. Be sure the date has not passed. Not only will BFE not accept expired box tops - we can be disqualified from participating in the box tops program for submitting too many of them!!!
2. Place your box tops in a ziplock baggie (the preferred method). Use a sharpie & write the number of box tops on the baggie :)
3. If you use the paper collection forms, please submit quantities of 10, 25, or 50 only! Again, please be sure that your box tops have not expired!
If you have any questions or would like to help count Box Tops, please email Sarah.
For more information about the Box Tops for Education Program, please visit: